Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tri Tip Grill: Where Carnivores Unite

If you’re feeling especially carnivorous, check out Tri Tip Grill to satisfy your hunger.  That’s what I did when I was craving a big slab of meat (apologies to the vegetarians out there reading this).  

Tri Tip Grill definitely did the trick – take a look at what we ordered:

Little Buck – 4 oz. of thinly sliced tri tip served with caramelized onions or au jus dipping sauce


Border Buck – Thinly sliced tri tip with Chipotle sauce and melted pepper jack cheese


The tri tip was so tender, flavorful, delicious - it didn’t even need any of the extra sauces.  Whatever is in that special marinade they use…I’m a fan.  We also got a side of sweet potato fries that were equally delicious (though sweet potato fries can never do wrong in my book). 
 
To top it all off, a meal at Tri Tip can be yours for under $10; and upon ordering, you can expect to have your tri tip in front of you in five minutes or less.
      
Overall: 4 out of 5 piggies.  I felt like I had a bit of a meat deficiency, and this is exactly what I needed.  Success!

Tri Tip Grill
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
(212) 664-1030
http://tritipgrill.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment